SeaWitch’s NFL Game Day SUNDAY FUNDAY!
12 large indoor flatscreens, 4 large outdoor flatscreens. We show EVERY game EVERY Sunday!
- Seating will be first come, first serve and we open at noon!
- Tiki Bar Seating: 10 tables socially distant, 2 outdoor bar tables, bar seating
- Outdoor Seating: 19 tables socially distant
- All TVs will be clearly marked with games being displayed on them!
- No Two Hour table limits on Sundays
- 8 Traditional Wings cooked Naked or in one of our Signature Sauces!
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
- French Fries
- Carrots & Celery
Dog and Family Friendly! Ask your server about rotating Dinner Specials!
If you haven’t dined with us recently, here’s our new policies and procedures to keep our guests and employees safe!
Information about SeaWitch and new NC Mask Mandate:
As mandated by the state, customers are now required to wear masks at our establishment. It’s a little inconvenient, we know, but it may help protect others and certainly won’t stop the fun!
We have been wearing masks the entire time since reopening and it’s not that bad at all! Plus it helps us keep you and each other healthy 💛
If you need a disposable mask, you can purchase one from us for only a $1.00
When do you have to wear a mask?
🔸Checking in at the host stand
🔸 Waiting for a table on premise (If you want to wait mask free off the property- just take a nice stroll on the beach access beside us and we will call you when your table is ready)
🔸Walking to your table, walking to the bathroom, and leaving the property
🔸 Picking up a TO GO order
When can you take off your mask?
🔸The entire time you are seated at your table enjoying great food, drinks and live music!
*** We do not take reservations or call ahead seating during this Phase 2 of reopening and operate on a first come, first serve basis. Our peak wait times every evening are from 6:30 to 8:30 pm (come early to beat the crowd!)